Welcome to MyLEGOTips Blog!

My LEGO Tips contains shortcuts and interesting tidbits regarding the My LEGO Network website. I'll continue to add Item and Module descriptions here as my Rank increases. Check back often as this page updates frequently!
Caution, this site is full of MyLEGO Network spoilers!

MyLEGO Search Aggregator

I added a custom search box on the right side of this page. It's targeted to return results specifically from sites that are relevant when looking for MyLEGO clues. For example, if you search for "myLEGO blue bricks" in google, there are lots of unrelated results. Type the search "blue bricks" into the search box here and all the results are from websites and forum threads related to My LEGO Network.

Unfortunately all the content here at My LEGO Tips doesn't appear in the search results yet, because it's not indexed by google, hopefully it will be soon. To search through MyLEGO Tips, use the search box at the very top of this page.

Let me know if there are other websites/forums that should be included in the custom search and I'll add them to the internal search list.
Thanks!

1 comment:

Arikk said...

My Blog doesn't appears. Can you add it? It´s mlnalliance.blogspot.com