Welcome to MyLEGOTips Blog!

My LEGO Tips contains shortcuts and interesting tidbits regarding the My LEGO Network website. I'll continue to add Item and Module descriptions here as my Rank increases. Check back often as this page updates frequently!
Caution, this site is full of MyLEGO Network spoilers!

MyLEGOTips Active Users Club

My LEGO Network may be fun and challenging to play, but I think it could use some improvement when it comes to trading items and clicks. I'm currently building a website called the MyLEGOTips Active Users Club. The concept is to go to this website and negotiate a trade with another My LEGO Network player. Then, once an agreement is reached, the actual trade can be completed in MLN.

Currently, the Active Users Club website allows you to list any of your modules that need clicking. Other players can select your listing and be redirected to your MLN public page where they can click your module. I plan to expand this to allow trade offers and counter-offers.

Try it out at http://www.mlntips.com. Be sure to register with your MLN user name so that other players can be redirected to your MLN public page.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have another website. Go to gamespot forums right here:
http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/forums/show_topics.php?board_id=909184000&union_id=14171

Which leads you to The Lego Union Board. We got a lot of MLN people there too.

Anonymous said...

name:legser2
i cant get to that website
can you help me
pls pls pls pls pls pls

PanPan36 said...

WTF!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!U DELETED MY 1ST MESSAGE!!! AHHHHH.....Y?