Welcome to MyLEGOTips Blog!

My LEGO Tips contains shortcuts and interesting tidbits regarding the My LEGO Network website. I'll continue to add Item and Module descriptions here as my Rank increases. Check back often as this page updates frequently!
Caution, this site is full of MyLEGO Network spoilers!

Finding the Secret Networker "You-Know-Who"

Finding the secret Networker known as “You-Know-Who” isn't required to get to Rank 5, but it does help you get Orange LEGO Bricks quicker with the Gated Garden Module.

I'm not going to reveal his name here for those of you who want the satisfaction of discovering it for yourselves. For those of you who want to know now, here it is: “cunagbzrzr”.

Decryption Key:
a b c d e f g h i j k l m
n o p q r s t u v w x y z

Example: "uryyb" is "hello".


To friend “You-Know-Who”:
First friend Jen Juniper and mail her a potted plant. She'll send you the Phantom Orchid blueprint and instruct you to send Phantom Orchids to those in the Phantom Orchid Society (P.O.S.). The POS is made up of gardeners! Send to the gardeners!
Send a Phantom Orchid to Flora, Radia, and Jen Juniper.
1st Fragment says “Friend”
2nd Fragment says “...of...”
3rd Fragment says the real name of You-Know-Who.
Type the real name of You-Know-Who into the Search for User box to find the leader of the P.O.S. And friend him. Send him a Phantom Orchid and he'll send back the Seal of the POS blueprint.

Seal of the POS Ingredients:
- 1 POS Seal Fragment 1
- 1 POS Seal Fragment 2
- 1 POS Seal Fragment 3
- 5 Rough Rubies
- 5 Rough Diamonds
- 5 Rough Sapphires

Once you've made the Seal of the POS you can click other players Gated Garden Modules and you can build your own to grow Orange LEGO Bricks quicker.

Gated Garden Module blueprint cost: 10 Phantom Orchids
Gated Garden Module construction cost: 10 Phantom Orchids + 10 Purple LEGO Bricks + 10 Green LEGO Bricks.
Owner receives 2 Orange LEGO Bricks per click plus it grows 5 per day.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont get the description key

BoneSoup868 said...

There, I changed the font. Hopefully it's more clear.

Follow the example: u=h, r=e, y=l, b=o to decrypt 'uryyb' into 'hello'. Then do the same for 'cunagbzrzr'.

Anonymous said...

thanks bonesoup and im the one who posted before. i didint try Name/URL.

alexanderpaul98 said...

i don't get it the key words?

Anonymous said...

phantomeme is you-know-who, except you have to be rank four to be friends with him.
username claydub
I need friends...they're awesome

Anonymous said...

BONESOUP868, I only had about 30 something friends, and they said my friendslist was full, I see people that are rank one an they have more friends than me. can you only get asked by somebody and say yes? if so...could I be your friend? I like high-ranked people that don't block me or delete me.

Anonymous said...

by the way that was me...claydub

Anonymous said...

how do you get bue bricks if you don't have any?
claydub

Anonymous said...

can i be your friend bonesoup868
the name is andy123888

Anonymous said...

hi you guys are problebley better dan me but can u guys give me kliks on my race tracks plz

Ty macdiddy

Anonymous said...

nevamind im now rank 4 but can use kliks on my may pop purple plant

ty macdiddy