Welcome to MyLEGOTips Blog!

My LEGO Tips contains shortcuts and interesting tidbits regarding the My LEGO Network website. I'll continue to add Item and Module descriptions here as my Rank increases. Check back often as this page updates frequently!
Caution, this site is full of MyLEGO Network spoilers!

Sticker Catalog

Wouldn't it be cool if stickers were tradable on MLN? Or if you could draw in the Sticker Module with different colored pens?

Unfortunately we can't do that stuff in My Lego Network, but the next best thing is to use the stickers that we've got. Put together an awesome sticker module, and you'll get more clicks, right? And maybe get in the Top 10 Sticker Modules!

So I've put together a new Sticker Catalog showing all the available stickers. I've said where to get some of them , but there's a whole bunch that I'm not sure where to get. If you know where to find these stickers, use the 'submit tip' button and send in your tip. Thanks!

Check it out at http://www.mlntips.com/CatalogStickers.aspx.

7 comments:

InnerRayg said...

Missing the new Bionicle Glatorian stuff, just fyi. You can get all their new stickers by using the codes on the canisters of the sets, and they also have stickers for sale on their pages.

bubba1960 said...

For more cheats, go to http://mlncheats.blogspot.com/

Arikk said...

Visit mlnalliance.blogspot.com to find cool stuff about MLN and make new friends!!!!!!!!

Arikk said...

Bonesoup, please visit my blog, I see that you haven't posted ANYTHING since long ago, and since I can't make entries here, go to mlnalliance.blogspot.com to read them

javiergoku1998 said...

Do you know how obtain the Tuma sticker? I don't know.
You can explain me please? Thank you!

acasscdverv said...

Do you want to join my forum, MLN Team

(www.mlnteam.net)

Please join, and visit. Many members will be so happy if you do. 150 on the forum miss you and MLNTips Forum

networker said...

go to http://visitme.blogspot.com/