Welcome to MyLEGOTips Blog!

My LEGO Tips contains shortcuts and interesting tidbits regarding the My LEGO Network website. I'll continue to add Item and Module descriptions here as my Rank increases. Check back often as this page updates frequently!
Caution, this site is full of MyLEGO Network spoilers!

Getting Red Bricks, Part II

NOTE: There's a new way to get red, blue and yellow bricks quickly. Read the LEGO Club Magazine Badge post.

On my previous post Getting Red Bricks Quickly, I described the Gallery Module Rank 2. It grows 15 red bricks per day and only costs 5 bricks to build. That's great – but wait... There's an even better module, the Factory Module Rank 2, that grows an astonishing 50 red bricks per day!!! That's 2 bricks an hour! I really, really need four of these on my home page.

Of course, there's a hitch. The blueprint (on Milmano's page) costs 8 blue bricks and blue bricks don't come easy. You'll need to be Rank 2 and chasing after the Water Mill Module before you'll see any blue bricks. But as soon as you get 8, getting that blueprint should be top priority!

While you're waiting for those blue bricks, start designing with LEGO Digital Designer 2.0. Download it from the LEGO Factory page, and put together several fancy creations. Upload your creation to LEGO's website directly from the LDD application. There's a button along the top toolbar for doing this. The uploaded models go through a similar process as LEGO Gallery photos. Someone at LEGO has to check your model before it can be displayed in your Factory Modules.

Once that's done, cha-ching! 50 bricks a day.

If you know other ways to get bricks quickly, please let me know!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you have the magazine badge Max gives out a blue, red, and yellow module that all grow 15 bricks a day plus 2 for every 1 click. Hope I Helped

BoneSoup868 said...

Thanks for the tip! Those new modules are the way to go for getting lots of bricks now!!

Anonymous said...

well, thats a nice tip, thanks

Anonymous said...

If you have the quixotic gallery module out, please tell me

Anonymous said...

To: Anonomous
I know oldestcorreia does.

Anonymous said...

but it requires 5 lumber and i dont know how to get lumber when i have 26 red lego bricks or does it cost somthing else?

Anonymous said...

um... can someone click on my millstone hurl module? ill click on yours, I'm justinm97 as my lego account. If you reply to this, please say
To:justinm97
as the first line.

BoneSoup868 said...

To:justinm97
A good place to trade clicks with other players is at the MyLegoTips Active Users Club. Just click the MyLegoTips Club button at the top of this page. It's easy and it's free!

Anonymous said...

bonesoup868 can you be friends i have two accounts i will spend all of my clicks on you if you be my friend im eddy884

BoneSoup868 said...

Hi, my FriendList is overflowing...

Anonymous said...

I got red, blue, and yellow bricks at the beginning of the game.

Anonymous said...

thats because you used to have a lego club personol page.

Anonymous said...

hi i need clicks on my lumber moduel i will give 30 click on your page if some one do this or bee freinds im Gabrielmoon

Anonymous said...

directions to get a fake lego magazine badge: sign into your account, then go to lego.com/club and in the right corner type in MAGAWARD, you will then get the blueprint to get the magazine badge.

Anonymous said...

I need some body to click my race track module rank 1...please?
username: claydub

Jaller1580 said...

Do you have to pay if you use the MAGAWARD thing.

PS. Please be friends with me.

Jaller1580 said...

Do you have to pay if you use the MAGAWARD thing.

PS. Please be friends with me.

bioniclekid8729 said...

Can you people spend some clicks on my millstone hurling module. If u do so I will give you whatever I have. Plz!?
My username is 'bioniclekid8729'

MichaelTalkz said...

Well if you live in the US you can get the magazine free to.

Unknown said...

You can now get the LEGO magazine for free in Australia too. You just have to resubscribe every year if you're over Twelve. I signed up my youngest sister. :)