Welcome to MyLEGOTips Blog!

My LEGO Tips contains shortcuts and interesting tidbits regarding the My LEGO Network website. I'll continue to add Item and Module descriptions here as my Rank increases. Check back often as this page updates frequently!
Caution, this site is full of MyLEGO Network spoilers!

Getting Red Bricks Quickly

NOTE: There's a new way to get red, blue and yellow bricks quickly. Read the LEGO Club Magazine Badge post.

Starting out on MyLEGO Network can be hard because of the need for so many red bricks. If you only have one LEGO Tree on your home page, there's only so much you can do in a day. And buying more LEGO Tree's is expensive (51 red bricks!) so adding trees takes a long time too.

The trick is use the Gallery Module Rank 2. It displays any Gallery photos you have uploaded, and grows 15 red bricks per day! This is different than the Gallery Module that you start with by default. That one doesn't grow red bricks, it just displays your Gallery photos.

Not only does the Gallery Module Rank 2 grow bricks faster than the LEGO Tree Module, it is also much cheaper at a cost of only 5 red bricks to build. Stuff your home page with as many Galleries as you can fit and you'll have an endless supply of red bricks!

So where do you get the blueprint you ask? You need to make friends with an obscure Networker called F.Stop Clikzgerald and send him an apple. He will reply with the Gallery Module Rank 2 blueprint.

Of course the key to making the Gallery work is to have photos uploaded to your Lego account. If you have never done this before, don't worry, be happy. It's quite easy to do. First you need photos of any LEGO contraptions you have made. The picture cannot include yourself or any people or any competing products to Lego, such as K'Nex, PlayMobile, whatever.

To upload, go to LEGO Club Cool Creations and click the upload link on the left. I'm not sure what the naming rules are, but for me it only worked if my creation name was all one word. It takes a couple hours for someone to check out your creation before you can display on your page. Once they're checked out, the Gallery Modules are ready to grow!

HINT: It takes a few hours (or a day) for someone at LEGO to check your photo. Don't wait to put the Gallery on your page. Even though it may appear blank, red bricks are accumulating. When your photos are finally ready, you will get a big pile of bricks to start!

The cost for the Gallery blueprint is 1 red brick (1 apple) plus 5 red bricks to make each Gallery. That's a lot better way to get started than paying 51 red bricks for a LEGO Tree Module!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow this really works

Anonymous said...

Thanks! But so we can really help you and say thanks, what is your nickname on the Lego Network?

BoneSoup868 said...

I'm BoneSoup868. My friendlist is overflowing, so don't be offended if I don't add you. Feel free to click on my modules tho!! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

i just wanted to say that if you create a umm... page thing. idk. it's the really old lego page thing. if you have a lot of club points on that then you get into the sticker preservation club. if you have enough club points and get the rank 1,2,and 3, you have almost 1000 redbricks along with a ton of other colors too.

Unknown said...

Man you are a genius to invent this
site.I will add you to my friend list.I'm castle123456789.

Anonymous said...

PLEASE CLICK ON MY FLOWER PATCH MOUDLE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JDawg027027 said...

Please Be My Friend!!! You Click My Page I'll Click Yours!!! PLEASE!!!-Redwall321

Unknown said...

Your blog is the best video game/website guide I've ever used! I'm rank 1, but I'm waiting for my tree to grow...
Please be my friend...

(My nickname is Eelniffirg)


From,

Eelniffirg

Unknown said...

Thanks again and good luck getting to rank 10!

Unknown said...

please add me my network name is nickelback1223