Welcome to MyLEGOTips Blog!

My LEGO Tips contains shortcuts and interesting tidbits regarding the My LEGO Network website. I'll continue to add Item and Module descriptions here as my Rank increases. Check back often as this page updates frequently!
Caution, this site is full of MyLEGO Network spoilers!

Getting to Rank 1

1. Add Echo to your Friend List and send him an Apple. He will send back the Apple Pie Blueprint.

2. Build an Apple Pie and send to Farmer John. He will send back the Crimson Apple Blueprint.

3. Build the Crimson Apple Masterpiece and tadah! You are now Rank 1.

Pretty easy, eh! Not to worry, this is just to warm you up. Getting Rank 2 is a bit more effort...

Modules
Items

Next: Getting to Rank 2

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting to Rank 1 is easy............ I passed it in a day! Technically it's less than a day but who cares, about an hour for me to figure it out.

Jas0nator said...

I only took 15 minutes.

Anonymous said...

il trade my rank 3 account with a lego mag badge and a s.p.a badge with you if you have a account with the kanoka badge and the beta testers badge and i have 2 mind control mechines 4 nebuler crystals lots of bricks and 2 parts of the p.o.s. badge 1 ruby and a sapphire and a cryogenic sleep unit and lots more and i dont care what rank you are!!!

Sandy said...

I took me 5 minutes