Welcome to MyLEGOTips Blog!

My LEGO Tips contains shortcuts and interesting tidbits regarding the My LEGO Network website. I'll continue to add Item and Module descriptions here as my Rank increases. Check back often as this page updates frequently!
Caution, this site is full of MyLEGO Network spoilers!

Forum added to MyLEGO Tips!

Good news! Now you can exchange your favorite MyLEGO tricks and techniques with other players at the new forum.

Discuss any topics to do with the My LEGO Network website. Read through previous posts to find answers to your questions. Make suggestions about what you would like to see at the My LEGO Tips Active Users Club.

Check it out at www.mlntips.com/forum.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

EU ACHEI O NOME DELES lkl-3go
pablot-g8
extr-1337
bl-dk2
gba-shr

Unknown said...

EU ACHEI O NOME DELES lkl-3go
pablot-g8
extr-1337
bl-dk2
gba-shrO