Welcome to MyLEGOTips Blog!

My LEGO Tips contains shortcuts and interesting tidbits regarding the My LEGO Network website. I'll continue to add Item and Module descriptions here as my Rank increases. Check back often as this page updates frequently!
Caution, this site is full of MyLEGO Network spoilers!

My LEGO Network Click Trading

There's a new update to the MyLEGOTips Active Users Club. Now it's easy to exchange clicks or items with other players.

New Features added this week:

- Make Offer button added. Select a player who you would like to trade with, then click the Make Offer button to negotiate a trade.

- Trade Statistics are now displayed on the right hand side. This gives you a quick overview of how all your incoming and outgoing trade offers are doing.

- Listings now expire after a few days so any inactive modules / trade offers won't be shown forever.

- Request up to 100 clicks and/or items per trade. This gives you more flexibility with trade negotiations.

2 comments:

PanPan36 said...

I just think this website is great for help around MLN. Thank you BoneSoup686

lucy said...

this website really helped me get to rank 4 - my uresname on lego is
cool-chick10 - rank 4
kwl-chick10 - rank 1
also click on the moudles plz - mostly on rank 4