Welcome to MyLEGOTips Blog!

My LEGO Tips contains shortcuts and interesting tidbits regarding the My LEGO Network website. I'll continue to add Item and Module descriptions here as my Rank increases. Check back often as this page updates frequently!
Caution, this site is full of MyLEGO Network spoilers!

Loops 7

My LEGO Network Guide to Loops!

NameHow to Get ItCost
Vocal 1Buy at Sandee Starreyed's page.1 Rough Sapphire
Ambient 5Buy at Seno Evel's page.1 Muffler
Ambient 4Ask Seno Evel for a Loop.free
Percussion 2Buy at David Lampton's page.5 Heroic Stories
AliensAsk David Lampton for a Loop.free
Electric Guitar 4Buy at Rick Moon's page.1 Drone Bee
Electric Guitar 6Ask Rick Moon for a Loop.free
Bass 3Buy at Izzy Bop's page.1 Loose Spark
BrassBuy at Rita Blisstow's page.10 Strawberries
Percussion 1Buy at Tommy Marz's page.1 Rough Diamond
Bass 5Ask Tommy Marz for a Loop.free

Note: Rita Blisstow and Tommy Marz are Secret Networkers that you can friend when you are Rank 6.

Loops 6
Loops 8

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shoudn't you refer to Tommy Marz, Rita Blisstow, and Patrick Fate "a Secret Networker"? I've been to their pages since I was in Rank 1, and they were Secret Networkers!

BoneSoup868 said...

Yes, it's true you can visit their page at any time. Once you're Rank 6 you can friend them so that's why they're listed here. PS. I'll add the Secret Networker note.

Anonymous said...

Funny. Patrick Fate is Rank 10, but can be friended at Rank 6.

Anonymous said...

Mail Prof Brikkeeper i wanna rock.
And you will get "Lego Universe emote"

i think you can get this any level.

Ollie593 is my lego name