Welcome to MyLEGOTips Blog!

My LEGO Tips contains shortcuts and interesting tidbits regarding the My LEGO Network website. I'll continue to add Item and Module descriptions here as my Rank increases. Check back often as this page updates frequently!
Caution, this site is full of MyLEGO Network spoilers!

Loops 8

Lots of Loops available from Rank 8 Networkers on My LEGO Network!

NameHow to Get ItCost
Drums 3Buy at Dolill's page.1 Hit Single
Drums 5Buy at Vihow's page.1 Engine
Drums 6Buy at Achaki's page.1 Potted Plant
Drums 7Ask Dolill for a Loop.free
Drums 8Buy at Hehewuti's page.5 Solar Power Cells
French HornAsk Hehewuti for a Loop.free
BirdsAsk Achaki for a Loop.free
Keys 6Buy at Kotori's page.1 Shocks

Note: Hokee is a Secret Networker you can friend once you are Rank 7.

Loops 7

No comments: